Why choose Anderson Solar Films, Inc.?
- Anderson Solar Films, Inc. staff is trained and certified by the manufacturer. All Installers are required to attend an annual seminar put on by the manufacturer to remain current on installation techniques and product knowledge.
- Anderson Solar Films, Inc. is locally owned
Why we use Eastman films exclusivley?
- Anderson Solar Films, Inc. is one of only a handful of companies chosen by Eastman Films to install their premier product, Vista Window Film.
- Eastman Films is the largest manufacturer of window film.
- Their Clear Distortion Free (CDF) adhesive technology is second to none in the industry.
- Eastman Films is ISO 9001 certified.
- They are endorsed by the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- Anderson Solar Films, Inc. will not compromise our reputation by offering inferior products.
Will window film stop fading?
- No window film can completely eliminate fading. It does, however, offer maximum protection from fading due to solar ultra-violet light and solar heat.
- Ultra-violet light, visible light, and heat are all significant contributors to fading. The most effective installation dramatically reduces all three of these elements.
How do I clean my windows after film is applied?
- All films installed by ASF have a scratch resistant coating which virtual eliminates the need for special precautions in cleaning.
- A soft clean cloth or paper towel with any non-abrasive window cleaner is recommended.
How long will the films installed by Anderson Solor Films, Inc. last?
- Most residential films come with a lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Most commercial films come with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
- The life expectancy of most films ASF installs is well over 20 years.
“I just wanted to let you know that I’m really impressed with your company and your installer. You handled what I wanted beautifully and your installer showed up on time, explained everything about the film and installed it perfectly. You are real professionals when it comes to window tinting.”
“Thank you Curtis! We really noticed a difference temperature wise in the store, but it’d hardly noticeable visually. Thanks for doing a great job.”